Nevada County Country Club offers an excellent combined recreation, social and business value. We provide the rare additional benefit of including families in our membership package.
The Nevada County Country Club currently offers memberships for the whole family for a $500 initiation fee and dues of $290 per quarter. There are no mandatory monthly spending levels.
Effective January 2015, for a limited time only, NCCC has 50 memberships available – pay a full year’s dues ($1160) and we will WAIVE the $500 initiation fee!! Please call (530-273-6436) or visit our club to take advantage of this special offer!
- Unlimited golf for the whole family (member, spouse and children)
- Men’s and Ladies’ golf days
- Full bar, lounge and deck overlooking the course
- Social events throughout the year
- Fun and friendly tournaments for all skill levels
- Well-maintained golf course
- Large swimming pool and picnic area
- Cart and club rentals
- Managed by a PGA Golf Professional
- Cart storage
Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into an even smaller hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose. Winston Churchill